Saturday, May 16, 2009

Kickoff / Realtor of the Year

Having successfully practiced real estate here for six years, I was chosen this February as Realtor of the Year for 2009 from among over 300 agents from all brokers in the area. It was based on a decent year of sales for 2008 (in very challenging market conditions) as well as a high level of involvement in the community. I would also like to think that it reflected a reputation among the very best agents here for reliability and cooperation.

Last year, in response to a very quiet market, I brought up my website (www.lakeoconeesearch.com) and determined to create a growing web presence...my goal: very simply to offer my thoughts and ideas about area real estate so that potential buyers, and sellers, and perhaps agents who have clients considering this area, can contact me or call. And the only way to do that is to start right here with straightforward comments. For a background on the area, and me, take a look at www.lakeoconeesearch.com. And to whoever is the first person to "stumble" onto this, THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment